Advanced Class: Building Relationships-Online Intensive with Kendra Castleberry
KENDRA CASTLEBERRY is a Head CD at Castleberry/Murphy Casting
This 2-week ZOOM class will focus on building relationships for guest star or recurring roles, and filling in intention between the lines.
To learn more about Kendra, please visit her IMDb page.
- 2-WEEK ONLINE INTENSIVE-STUDENTS MUST ATTEND BOTH CLASSES
- LIVE, INTERACTIVE CLASS WITH OPPORTUNITIES TO PERFORM AND RECEIVE FEEDBACK AND ADJUSTMENTS AS WELL AS LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP RELATIONSHIPS
- PREPARED SCENES: WEEK ONE ONLY-WILL BE ASSIGNED BY KENDRA
Format Note: This class will take place entirely online via Zoom and meets 2 times.
You will receive an email with the Zoom link 2 hours before each class start time.
Week 1: Kendra will assign you a scene 48 hours in advance.
Lecture/exercises covering the following topics:
• Understanding your role in the big picture
• The role of the casting director
• Reading solo vs. Reading with Other Actors
• Feeling comfortable with physicality
• Communicating with your costars
• Creating shared experience
Scenework: Actors will continue to work on their scene from Week 1, but now with
a fellow actor.
Actors will have an opportunity at the end of each class to ask questions, so as to
address specific concerns and gain further understanding of the day’s lesson.
This workshop is a learning experience. It is not an audition or employment opportunity. Actors Comedy Studio is bonded in the State of California #72BSBII7494.
ONLINE with Actors Comedy Studio – The World’s Only Sitcom Acting & Writing School!
Meets 2 times:
Class 1: Saturday, October 2, 2021 12:00 pm PDT
Class 2: Saturday, October 9, 2021 12:00 pm PDT
By purchasing, you agree to the terms listed in our FAQ’s.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 still available